I was sitting in my conservatory today thinking about my happy thoughts about life and how they might also be able to help you find happiness in your life.
You see one day I came home from work stressed as a donkey at a beach party and my wife explained she didn’t want me anymore. Later on moving out with my 5 year old daughter I felt like my life had come to a dramatic end suddenly.
No discussions, no talks, just a decision that would not only impact her but my daughter and I for the rest of our lives. Now there was only one of two things I could do – go down into a furnace of hell and depression or raise from the ashes and blow the World away with my happiness.
I chose the latter and also put together a 60 day transformation program that will also help you gain the ultimate happiness by following my tips. You can find out more about it by clicking here
But rising from the Ashes takes some work I can tell you but below are my top tips on living a happy lifestyle that will never change.
My top tips on having happy thoughts about life
- The first thing I did when my wife moved out was buy enormous canvasses of everything I wanted to remind myself of being happy. They consisted off
- My kids so I could smile at them all the time and say goodnight and good morning to them even if I couldn’t be there with them
- A graffiti canvas of “All you need is Love”
- A graffiti canvas of “Keep Smiling”
- A graffiti canvas of “Stay Happy”
- A graffiti canvas of “Music is Life”
- Now the above may not seem much – but when you wake up in the morning and go to bed at night it is really important that you surround yourself with happy thoughts and feelings
- Happiness really is a choice. Even though I lost everything I found that just putting a smile on my face in the morning did me the world of good. Force yourself to jump out of bed in the morning and make yourself feel and look good no matter the weather. You can find some good morning and daily rituals in my video here
- Walk out your door with a smile on your face – say Hi to people you don’t know, be kind to people and help others along your way. Every spread of kindness you give aids your own happiness. There is an article here you can read
- Have a plan in life. When you are always moving forward trying to achieve your goals in life, then you don’t have time for all the other crap that brings you down. Fill your head with dreams of happiness and what will bring you the ultimate lifestyle
- Spend time with your kids if you have them. Sit with them share time with them and let them know they are the most important thing in your life. The jobs can all wait. You can watch this video here about getting your kids to respect you
- Spend time on your own thinking about your life and see what happy thoughts pop into your mind. Sometimes in life we spend more time thinking about the bad things instead of laughing at all the good times. We take millions of pictures but never look back at them, always record and remember good times for the future
- Share great times with your partner, reignite the love that you have all the time by sending lovely little messages, love letters off your dates. Being in love with someone who adores you brings the most happiness in life it is unbelieveable and true love is just amazing
- Get out in the outdoors and enjoy yourself, do fun things, organize events with your friends. Sometimes we get lost in life with our daily routines and forget that happiness and enjoyment is just around the corner but it doesn’t come unless we do something about it
- Look at life as being an opportunity, when we embrace our pasts as being lessons and opportunities for growth. It allows you to look back on any past situation and be happy for the results you have now not what you didn’t have then
- Whack some comedies on or go out to some shows and have a blast. Laughter brings happiness and you should surround yourself with it at every opportunity
- When you get older there is a true saying that life goes to quickly and until you get old you really don’t realize how true that is. So don’t let life pass you by, get out there be you, do amazing things and above all else keep smiling
As part of my new lifestyle I lost 5 stone and feel great. I haven’t let my past dictate my future but have just learned to love unconditionally without expectations. We all get hurt in life by others, but we cannot blame them for making their own choices and if that is not being with us then so be it.
All of that does not make us bad people it just means we are giving our gifts of happiness and love to the wrong people and in order to create happy thoughts we have to find the right people instead.
If you like what I have written here you will like the transformation program so if you haven’t signed up give it a whirl and we can have a laugh along the way to making your life also full of happy thoughts in the future too.
Be good, best wishes for the future Scott