Be the best you can be. Why? Because you can do this and you can be great and you can be awesome and if you don’t then you will look back on life and wish that you had lived a more fulfilled lifestyle. You may be thinking that life is really hard and you can’t be the best you, but we are going to change that with my tips below on being the best you that you can possibly be.
You see most of us are brought up with the same education and live in our own little pockets. When you get out there in life however and you realize how much can be taken if you are willing to put in the effort that is that it will inspire you to be the best you can be. Rather than sitting on the sidelines and not following your dreams you will learn to take action and live the best life you possibly can.
After all we all want things in life, we all have hopes and dreams and the only thing stopping us is ourselves and our doubting nature that stops us from being the best we can be. When you learn to overcome these feelings and stop any overthinking as part of the process and take a proactive view of life. Then you will automatically see life for what it is.
But how do you do it? How do you grab life by the balls and go damn it, this is what I want and I am going to do anything that I can to get it? How do you find that meaning in your life that drives you to want and get these things? Check out the tips below to find out more
My Top Tips On Being The Best You Can Be
- Work out what you want – What does your dream life look like. What gets you excited, what makes you happy, what do you really desire to have in your life. This is an important aspect because when you know specifically what you want in life then you are way above the rest of the people out there just dreaming and going to work everyday but never achieving anything. When you clearly know what you want then move onto the next stage.
- Start a plan – Write all the things down that you want in life and when you would like to achieve them by. It doesn’t matter when the overthinking comes in and says nah I will never be able to do it , I can’t achieve that. Just get it down on paper so you can look at it and reinforce what it is that you want in life.
- Close your eyes – The one big thing successful people have is the ability to see themselves with their desires. That means using something like manifestation to have a clear view of what you want in your mind. That means if you want to live in a mansion with 8 bedrooms when you close your eyes you should be able to see yourself in there, feel what it is like, how happy you will feel and what value it has added to your life. This will train your subconscious mind to feel good about what you want and then by practicing being the best you can be, you can move onto the next stage.
- Get to work – Now you have to start working out what you need to do to get what you want. It may seem like a massive mountain to climb but this is just the starting point. There is no rush for this as the universe will show you the way if you stay focused on what you want. You have to put in action here however to get there though. It might mean changing your job, your location, your skills and if you know what you have to do then just make a start. You will ending up finding yourself on the way, so don’t worry too much if you have doubts here by the end of these tips you will have more belief in yourself.
- Be prepared to fail – This is the biggest stumbling block for most people because failure induces panic and feelings that you are unworthy and these should be avoided. If you want to be the best you can be then you must be willing to accept all failure as a challenge. So although you want to go into situations to win, accept that sometimes things will not work out and adapt next time and make it better. You will learn how to become a better person inside of you by doing this too as you will go stronger. Whilst everyone else will pack it in due to the first failure, you will keep growing and climbing and eventually get to live the life of your dreams.
- Stay consistent – Being consistent in your approach is another big thing that you will want to learn as some days, you will be fraught with negativity. You will think i can’t do this, this is too much. But stay on top of your thoughts here and remain positive and just push yourself through it. Consistency is key to absolutely everything in life until we build everything in to a routine and a good habit which can take a few months to do.
- Confidence is key – A lot of people try to be someone else or do things that are outside of their comfort zone and this just puts you off rather than spurs you on. So do things that you know that you are good at to build your confidence in the first place, once you have that base of confidence then do the things you are not so sure about. If you do as above and accept failure as part of the journey to this will give you more confidence along the way. People love confidence in others and they will want to be your friend, colleague, partner, customer as a result of you bestowing your confidence in them.
- Love yourself – Learning to love yourself is key to being the best you can be. This means knowing who you are, what your values are, what type of person you are, what you are capable off. Being kind to yourself along the way and pushing yourself to achieve great things. When you can be critical of yourself and look to change and improve your life then this makes you massively powerful in your own life and others.
- Stop any excuses – This is the biggest thing I see. If you want to be the best, then you have to put the effort in. This means not questioning yourself about things and just getting on and doing it. How many of you have said, yeah I’ll do it in a minute, or I’ll do it when, or I’ll do it when I can? I bet most of you right. There is no time like the present and if you want to be successful in life and be the best then you have to stop those excuses in their tracks and stay motivated.
- Never ever give up – This is your path, this is what you want, so don’t give up a long the way. All that wasted effort and you will just be looking for something else to take its place and this will ruin your confidence when you were halfway there in the first place. When you put in the effort consistently all you have to work out is the right way of doing things. When you find the right way of doing it, you will be awesome and you will be great.
- Be patient – Patience is a pain in the bum right? Because we want things and we want them now, we don’t want to wait, why should we wait, we should have everything we want right now. Unfortunately things don’t happen like that and being the best at something will take time and practice so hang in there. Don’t be disappointed if you miss the timescales, just do something to cheer yourself up again and move forward as quickly as you can.
- Don’t let others put you off – Everyone has their own opinion of things, but it doesn’t mean they are right. What this will do is make you question yourself and your ability by someone that probably doesn’t know what they are talking about. So talk to your audience wisely and if you really want to be the best you, choose people who can help you, guide you and add value to what you are doing. Someone that can really help boost your confidence and not rip it to shreds. Learning to stay calm in these situations when people poo poo on your idea is paramount as you don’t want their thoughts to get into your head.
- Educate yourself and reach out – Being the best, means working smarter not necessarily harder and there is a distinction here. For someone to win the 100M, they can’t just simply learn to run faster, they must train particular muscles, learn balance, be motivated, see themselves winning, eat a healthy diet etc. So find out who the winners are in your particular area and then ask them questions and let them help you become the best you.
- This is up to you – Life is what you make it and this is up to you. You have the power within you to set goals in your life get out there and achieve them, overcome obstacles along the way, become the best, be motivated, stay positive. It just takes tenacity, consistency and then recording your events along the way. So you can do this, start thinking about getting out there and doing it.
- Don’t compare yourself to others – We can all look at other people and think darn it, I am nowhere near as good as them, how can they do that. But you know what they are probably looking at you saying exactly the same thing. If we all had the same talent then things would be more competitive right? So never question yourself against someone else, just do more of what your doing and believe that you can do this, that you will be great and that you do deserve to the best you can be.
- Recording – Rewards – Recognition – There is absolutely no point in trying to be the best if you don’t know what the best looks like. As an example you want to be a bodybuilder, you look in the mirror everyday and you see some gains and think yeah I’m doing alright. You become demotivated though because you are not making the gains you thought you should be. So you start taking measurements and your biceps have increased 1inch, your chest 2inches. Only by measuring your achievements will you ever find success. Then you have to reward yourself and recognize yourself for these achievements, because there is no point doing anything unless it makes you fee like you have accomplished something.
- Hold yourself accountable – Hold yourself fully accountable for everything you do and don’t look to blame others, tools or whatever. You either put in the effort or you don’t, learn to tell yourself off when you are slacking, learn to motivate yourself when you don’t want to, know yourself inside out and just say I fucxxd up and I could of done better. Blaming others is not the way to go if you want to be the best.
- Enjoy it – This should be fun. Mapping out your goals, working hard, achieving them, getting the rewards and the recognition for it, feeling accomplished and proud of what you did. So enjoy every minute of it and when it gets tough know that this is worth it and own it and put a smile back on your face.
- Be Kind – Embrace Others – If you really want to be the best, then you should be kind to others, embrace them and help them along the way too. Everyone can succeed in life and we can all help each other do this. On our own we can be great with others help we can be awesome. So always spread kindness, love and do everything you can in life to succeed.
- Gratitude – Be thankful and grateful if you have go this far that you now have the tenacity and hopefully the motivation and drive to get out there and smash like. Live it like you want it to be, achieve the things you want, then look back and just think darn it I am grateful I found the power inside to do this.
Be the best you can be frequently asked questions
- How do you be the best you you can be? This about having the tenacity, consistency and hardworking effort to put everything you can into life. To control of your own destiny, improve consistently, do better at every opportunity, stay positive, release negativity, self critique yourself, have pride in what you do, accept failure, keep trying and do whatever you can to live your best life.
- What does it mean to be the best version of yourself? I see this as being someone that yourself and other people admire. They look at you and know that you put everything you can into life, you try, you are caring, empathic but ultimately you have a goal set to add value to your own and other people’s lives. Some people think it is to compete with others but it isn’t it is all about the value you bring to every situation that come across in life. To go to bed at night feeling content that you are a good honest person that is putting everything they can into life.
- How can I make myself better everyday? Set yourself goals to achieve and then record your behavior. See what you can improve on both physically and mentally. What did you do right, what did you do wrong, what can you improve on, how can you do it. Have a winning attitude that sets you up for the day. Walk out the door smiling with a purpose in mind and always have something that you can achieve every single day of your life.
- How can I become powerful? Not too sure I like this question. You become powerful in yourself when you help other people. There is no hierarchical meaning to this and you should not look to control other people. But being powerful in yourself means learning to know yourself, get better at what you do, improve at every opportunity and have confidence in yourself. Have you ever seen someone walk into a room and own it? Sure you have that is the power of confidence in yourself and being the best you can be.
- How do you just be yourself? This takes time to learn but living vicariously as someone else or thought someone else is just not healthy. You should always surround yourself with people that love you for who you are and the value you bring to the relationship. You don’t need to impress other people just be yourself and others will naturally gravitate towards you. Acting for others will only allow you to live uncomfortably and then when you want to be yourself people will be shocked as to your behavior. So build your confidence in yourself knowing that you are a good person and attract the right people into your life as a result of that.
So there you have it that is everything I have to say for now on be the best you can be. If you need a little help to get you there then check out my change your life program at https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk
I will be there in daily videos to help you be that better person and succeed in life too. So I hope you do check it out and I would love to see you there. In the meantime, enjoy life, keep smiling and stay happy. Best wishes your friend Scott