“Life is what you make of it” I know this because I have been through some crap in my life, 2 divorces, 3 redundancies, anxiety, depression, 10 houses in different locations, lost everything and I still keep fighting back. But how does that help you? Well when you follow my tips below and live a purpose driven life, find your meaning in life and are determined to be successful then great things will happen to you too.
You see life is about being fulfilled and it means, going to bed at night with a clear conscience and knowing that you have done everything you can in a day to make that the best day ever of your life. To know that every step you take a fulfilled life.
It is easy for us all to give up in life and forget that life really is what you make it, because we all have stresses and strains that just continue to wear us down. What if however, you could change this and look at all the ups and downs in a completely different way and use the law of attraction and the secret and god damn hard work to get whatever you want. Would you feel different about life? Of course you would feel different and if you are living for yourself in mind then this will have a really positive impact on your life too.
Of course you would because it is not what happens to us in life that is important, it is how we react to it and how quickly we bounce back that defines what will happen to us. There is a famous saying when we were kids “sticks and stones may break our bones but names will never hurt us”. We still manage to live life however saying “so and so said this” or “so and so said that” but what if you didn’t care what other people thought. What if you could shrug all that off and just concentrate on being successful yourself. Would your life look differently then?
Yep absolutely, because when you cut off all the outside noise from your life and know that you are comfortable with yourself and learn to love yourself and what you stand for. Then no one else can hurt you emotionally and that is the first step in living a happy lifestyle. It really doesn’t matter what people say about you or their opinion because they are just being unkind in that moment.
Even though those thoughts might bounce around your head convincing you that they are an evil person, it is you that is having those thoughts and not the person who said it in the first place. So all you are doing is effectively torturing yourself over an event that doesn’t really matter anyway. This is the key to life is determining your own thoughts, believing in yourself and following a path in life that will give you the rewards that you so deserve.
Life Is What You Make Of It Top Tips
- No one controls your life but you – No one makes you get out of bed in the morning, no one makes you grumpy, no one gives you motivation, no one gives you a job, no one gives you free money, no one gives you a vacation and many more things no one does for you. That is because you have to do these things for yourself and it is your choice or not to jump out of bed with a smile on your face, it is your choice to work hard and get a job that pays all the bills and vacations, it is your job to stay educated, it is your job to find happiness and everything else is your job too. Once you take control of your own life and know that it is only you that can do something about it will things start to change.
- Learn to say yes more – How many times have you been asked to do something and you have said no? It could be you’ve said no for a good reason but how many opportunities have you let slip by because you have said no? I bet it is at least a few. Always say yes to stuff because you don’t know what it will do for you or how it will make you feel. Do different things in life, have an adventure, have fun and just get out there and enjoy life.
- If you don’t ask you don’t get – I have been around long enough to know that he who shouts loudest gets what they want. It doesn’t mean that you have to put yourself out there but if you want something ask for it. If that means approaching your boss about a pay rise then ask, if they say no then look for another job and show them the offer you have been given. If you want someone to help you ask them, if you need guidance on something ask for help. Life really can be your oyster if you educate yourself consistently and learn to get help from others to help you on your way so do it now.
- Believe that you do deserve to live a good life – There are loads of horrible people on this planet that will put others down in order to make themselves feel good. Don’t become one of these people. Don’t listen to these people either, you have to just roll your eyes and think prick, move on and don’t take things personally. If you need to improve something in your life by all means do it but don’t let others bring you down, because there will be plenty of people that will support you for who you are also.
- Be yourself – Never change for anyone. Make life amazing for yourself by just being who you are. We are all individual in our own way and all have special talents. Just because you haven’t found yours yet does not mean that you will never find your passion and happiness in life. There is nothing worse than having to pretend or lie to others to impress them, so just be yourself and surround yourself with people who appreciate you for who you are.
- Never give up – It is easy to give up and let others just say to you that life is what make of it, but I bet you have done things in the past thinking this is going to be amazing and then stopped when you were so close to the finishing line. We are all good at doing this but sometimes all it takes is a little perseverance to get us through to the end. So no matter how painful something gets just stick with it until the end.
- Follow a plan – If you have a plan in life you can track what you want and when you actually receive it. Rewards and recognition play a key role in happiness in our lives. So if you set yourself some goals in life that you can aim towards your life will feel more accomplished when you get what you want. Have you ever done a job you were really proud of and wanted to show it off to other people? I am sure you have and I bet you felt great as a result of it too.
- Dream big and follow it through – There is nothing wrong with dreaming about what you want in life. manifestation is a powerful thing that when you can see, feel and want something badly enough you bring it into your life. So envisage what you want your life to look like, put that plan in place to change it and just get out there and make life amazing for yourself and everyone around you.
Life Is What You Make It Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the meaning of life is what you make it? To me it means that you are responsible for your own results in life. That by taking great action and believing in yourself that you can have anything that you want in life, regardless of your background. We are dominated in life by our own thought processes that can either be a positive or negative action. We are our own creators of our own lifestyles by pushing ourselves through life and making it what we want it to be. If you had a coach every single day that would get you feeling positive and motivated and made you believe in yourself more, then I guarantee that you would do well in life. The unfortunate thing is that we make excuses and stop ourselves moving forward through life as we doubt ourselves and our abilities to get what we want.
- Is life what you make it? Almost definitely yes. If you put a plan together in life of what you want and then actively work hard to pursue it, you will get there. To carry out and follow your dreams is something that we are all capable if off we get over the doubting feelings in our minds. Only we can control our own emotions and only we can drive ourselves to get the things in life that we want. No one is going to do it for us. So if you want to make a great life for yourself, then get out there and start realising what it is that you want and start on a path to achieve it. We are all capable of great things and we can have anything we want in life if only we are willing to put in the work.
- Whats the real purpose of life? This means different things to different people. To me it is working hard everyday to achieve my goals in life. To be kind and help others achieve their dreams too. To see other people excel in life is what makes me truly happy. It wasn’t always this way and it took a long time to find what I think is my real purpose in life. To you that could be something completely different, but when you live a life for yourself and are yourself then you will start to attract the things that you want. The problem is not a lot of people know what they want in life or what their gift to the universe is either. When you work out what your strenghts are and what you are passionate about in life, then you can start to look for jobs and hobbies that will give you the rewards and recognition you need. Everyone wants to be loved and liked at the end of the day. The best way to do this is by adding value to other people’slives along the way.
- How can I improve my life? Put a plan together on what you want and go and do it. Do it now, with no excuses. Find other people that have the same interests and will help you get there too. Feel good about yourself and what you stand for in life. Have a purpose in life and go out there and be the best person that you can be. Stop self doubting and stop listening to other people put you down. Find out who you are and show the world your talents. Dig deep and find out what makes you happy and then do more of it. Help others and be kind to them. Become non judegemental and have inner peace with your thoughts. Just get out there and get what you want in life and join my transformation program and i will help you get to where you want to be.
So there you have it those are just some of my thoughts on life is what you make of it and I hope you liked them. If you would like help staying positive and want to change your life then do check out my transformation program at https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk.
I put it together when my life needed a drastic change and I followed a daily plan myself on setting goals, being kind, giving love and staying positive in life and it is consistently works for me and will for you too.
In the meantime I wish you all the very best and hope you live a prosperous and happy life too. Scott