“Life is what you make of it” I know this because I have been through some crap in my life, 2 divorces, 3 redundancies, anxiety, depression, 10 houses in different locations, lost everything and I still keep fighting back. But how does that help you? Well when you follow my tips below and live a purpose driven life, find your meaning in life and are determined to be successful then great things will happen to you too.
You see life is about being fulfilled and it means, going to bed at night with a clear conscience and knowing that you have done everything you can in a day to make that the best day ever of your life. To know that every step you take a fulfilled life.
It is easy for us all to give up in life and forget that life really is what you make it, because we all have stresses and strains that just continue to wear us down. What if however, you could change this and look at all the ups and downs in a completely different way and use the law of attraction and the secret and god damn hard work to get whatever you want. Would you feel different about life? Of course you would feel different and if you are living for yourself in mind then this will have a really positive impact on your life too.
Of course you would because it is not what happens to us in life that is important, it is how we react to it and how quickly we bounce back that defines what will happen to us. There is a famous saying when we were kids “sticks and stones may break our bones but names will never hurt us”. We still manage to live life however saying “so and so said this” or “so and so said that” but what if you didn’t care what other people thought. What if you could shrug all that off and just concentrate on being successful yourself. Would your life look differently then?
Yep absolutely, because when you cut off all the outside noise from your life and know that you are comfortable with yourself and learn to love yourself and what you stand for. Then no one else can hurt you emotionally and that is the first step in living a happy lifestyle. It really doesn’t matter what people say about you or their opinion because they are just being unkind in that moment.
Even though those thoughts might bounce around your head convincing you that they are an evil person, it is you that is having those thoughts and not the person who said it in the first place. So all you are doing is effectively torturing yourself over an event that doesn’t really matter anyway. This is the key to life is determining your own thoughts, believing in yourself and following a path in life that will give you the rewards that you so deserve.
Life Is What You Make Of It Top Tips
- No one controls your life but you – No one makes you get out of bed in the morning, no one makes you grumpy, no one gives you motivation, no one gives you a job, no one gives you free money, no one gives you a vacation and many more things no one does for you. That is because you have to do these things for yourself and it is your choice or not to jump out of bed with a smile on your face, it is your choice to work hard and get a job that pays all the bills and vacations, it is your job to stay educated, it is your job to find happiness and everything else is your job too. Once you take control of your own life and know that it is only you that can do something about it will things start to change.
- Learn to say yes more – How many times have you been asked to do something and you have said no? It could be you’ve said no for a good reason but how many opportunities have you let slip by because you have said no? I bet it is at least a few. Always say yes to stuff because you don’t know what it will do for you or how it will make you feel. Do different things in life, have an adventure, have fun and just get out there and enjoy life.
- If you don’t ask you don’t get – I have been around long enough to know that he who shouts loudest gets what they want. It doesn’t mean that you have to put yourself out there but if you want something ask for it. If that means approaching your boss about a pay rise then ask, if they say no then look for another job and show them the offer you have been given. If you want someone to help you ask them, if you need guidance on something ask for help. Life really can be your oyster if you educate yourself consistently and learn to get help from others to help you on your way so do it now.
- Believe that you do deserve to live a good life – There are loads of horrible people on this planet that will put others down in order to make themselves feel good. Don’t become one of these people. Don’t listen to these people either, you have to just roll your eyes and think prick, move on and don’t take things personally. If you need to improve something in your life by all means do it but don’t let others bring you down, because there will be plenty of people that will support you for who you are also.
- Be yourself – Never change for anyone. Make life amazing for yourself by just being who you are. We are all individual in our own way and all have special talents. Just because you haven’t found yours yet does not mean that you will never find your passion and happiness in life. There is nothing worse than having to pretend or lie to others to impress them, so just be yourself and surround yourself with people who appreciate you for who you are.
- Never give up – It is easy to give up and let others just say to you that life is what make of it, but I bet you have done things in the past thinking this is going to be amazing and then stopped when you were so close to the finishing line. We are all good at doing this but sometimes all it takes is a little perseverance to get us through to the end. So no matter how painful something gets just stick with it until the end.
- Follow a plan – If you have a plan in life you can track what you want and when you actually receive it. Rewards and recognition play a key role in happiness in our lives. So if you set yourself some goals in life that you can aim towards your life will feel more accomplished when you get what you want. Have you ever done a job you were really proud of and wanted to show it off to other people? I am sure you have and I bet you felt great as a result of it too.
- Dream big and follow it through – There is nothing wrong with dreaming about what you want in life. manifestation is a powerful thing that when you can see, feel and want something badly enough you bring it into your life. So envisage what you want your life to look like, put that plan in place to change it and just get out there and make life amazing for yourself and everyone around you.
So there you have it those are just some of my thoughts on life is what you make of it and I hope you liked them. If you would like help staying positive and want to change your life then do check out my transformation program at https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk.
I put it together when my life needed a drastic change and I followed a daily plan myself on setting goals, being kind, giving love and staying positive in life and it is consistently works for me and will for you too.
In the meantime I wish you all the very best and hope you live a prosperous and happy life too. Scott