To be kind is the greatest gift that you can have in life and Karma will make sure that you are rewarded for your efforts. What makes me laugh sometimes is unkind people still expect others to be kind to them. How does that work?
I am not just saying be kind to others, I am saying be kind to everything, your life, your friends, your family, animals, the earth and everything else around you and below I am going to give you my top tips on how to be kind to others too.
My Top Tips On How To Be Kind
- One of the easiest ways to be kind in your life is by putting yourself in the other persons shoes. If you were that person that was being bullied, picked on in life, would you like it. How would you cope? How would you feel? What would you do about it?
- Understand the basic concept of the law of attraction you can find here The basic principles of the law of attraction are that you attract what you give out. So if you are giving out bad things then expect to receive them back. If you are giving out positive things then expect them to come back too. A bit like Karma really but a great concept on how life works.
- Don’t join in with others just because you think you should. Other people’s opinions do not matter. It does not matter if you are not popular for your choices and going against unkind people stops them from growing their reach on others. So stop unkindness in its tracks. These people will not make you happy and will only bring you down to their level. You are better than this rise above it.
- Realize that everyone has feelings and those feelings can be hurt. It is only when you have total control over your own thoughts that you can push other peoples hurtful things aside. This however takes time and the old saying sticks and stones may break our bones but names will never hurt us, rings true for every occasion.
- Don’t be too quick to judge. Sometimes in a situation you only see a very small part of what actually happens at that time. So you might not have the whole and true story of the situation. Therefore do not judge anything unless you have the complete and accurate story.
- People do and will make mistakes. Give forgiveness where necessary and don’t hold grudges against people. We are all human and we can all do things we go – unk I shouldn’t have done this.
- be kind to yourself. In life you have to learn to love yourself because if you really on others to show this you are asking for others to make you happy and happiness comes from within.
- If you don’t know what to do with your life then read this. Because sometimes you need direction in life, once you have direction and a path to follow, happiness will come and then love followed by kindness to others. The way it seems to work is when you are in a group that is unhappy and going nowhere, you think along the same lines. When you are doing great and everyone around you is doing great, you then feel the need to help others and be kind and do more to get them to your level. Strange thing but it is true, raise yourself up to a level where you are with people who have a positive influence on your life.
- Remember for every unkind gesture that you give, you will get one in return. Either be ready for this or stop doing it. When you are kind yourself there is a comfort inside that when things go wrong you generally know it was nothing to do with you and that it is must be someone else that has rocked the boat. This makes it easier as you only have to make sure you control your own kindness.
- If people are mean to you, rise above it. Their words mean nothing, they are just words, they aren’t real and it is just their perspective. Do not listen to them. Everyone is special in this world and given the right education and background most people would fly.
- Avoid negative people like the plague, eliminate negativity from your life completely. When you have a positive outlook and you look forward to things, then the rest of life becomes good. When you feel great inside you can brush off those unkind comments that people say.
- People can just be silly, in offices, groups they can slag someone else off for something and laugh. Do not get involved in this behaviour yourself as it means at some point they will do it to you too. Hang around with other people that praise you and see you for what you are worth and love you for your contribution to life.
- Stand up for your rights and feelings. Do not put up with being pushed around and if you need to seek help from others to help you get through this time.
- Everyday is a new day and although today might seem a bit troubled, it doesn’t mean that the rest of your life will follow suit.
- Smile, smiling is great for raising your emotions and others. In your own mind believe that you have a great life, believe you are worth something, believe you will be great. Create some goals and go out there and achieve them. When you achieve things in life it gives you pride in yourself and you should look after number 1 which is you. When you look after yourself then the rest of your life will fall into place.
I know the above sounds easy and sometimes you just want to bury your head in the sand and hope life passes you by. If you need help on the way then join my transformation program at https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk and let me teach how to be kind, how to give love and enjoy the rest of your life without worrying about what others think of you.
Hopefully you should have some fun along the way too. Life really is to be enjoyed and the longer we dwell on the past, feel sorry for ourselves and do nothing the worse it gets. When happiness is just around the corner you need to start finding your purpose in life and get started.
So I wish you all the very best of luck in your travels in life. Best wishes Scott