Finding your purpose in life is a question we have all gone through at some point in our lives. What are we here for? What purpose do we have on this amazing planet? Will it be that you ever find your purpose or will you find out how to be happier in life?
They are all questions that we go through and to be honest with you I am not sure that most people really know where to begin when finding their purpose in life. The tips below however will be able to help you on your search to find your purpose.
My Top Tips On Finding Your Purpose In Life
- Think about everything in your life that has ever made you smile. Smiling is the most important emotion we possess along with laughter. If you can find things that made you smile you should be able to link a purpose or future to do with it. For instance my wife is an amazing, beautiful and kind person. She doesn’t think she has any particular skills in life, but she has, the ability to put a smile on people’s faces, to create conversations with others, to make others feel good, to look after others and the list goes on. How many purposes do you think you could assign to these emotions? You could do anything with these skills.
- Find something that you makes you passionate. When you really look forward to something in your life you can teach others. Teaching others about a subject or passion you have is a really great thing to do. Lots of people are at different levels and therefore you can find a purpose by integrating with others and sharing your passion with them.
- What would you like to do? If you closed your eyes and sat down for a minute, what would your ideal life look like. Would you see yourself as a gamekeeper in Kenya, a zoologist, a musician, a sportsmen? What would you really like to do? Forget about achieving it for a minute as the law of attraction will show you the way.
- You can achieve anything in life if you want if badly enough. So when you think about your purpose all you have to do is put a plan together on how you are going to get there and just get yourself out there.
- Think about how your emotions make you feel. Do you like working with people, with animals, outdoors, indoors exhaust your mind and write down what you really enjoy doing most. To me I love writing these blog posts. Whether anyone reads them or does anything with them is another thing, but I see my purpose in life as helping others in anyway I possibly can. I work full time to bring the money in but this is my passion and my dream. I am happy again as a result of just getting my thoughts and feelings out to others. At one stage I didn’t know what to do with my life either you can find out more about that here.
- Realize that finding your purpose in life might take sometime. So try different things first and foremost and see what really lights a fire in your belly when you do it. Don’t worry about how significant it is or not as long as it makes you happy.
- Talk to friends and ask them what they think you are really good at. Doing this lets you see what others think about you. Then take all those good points and think about what you can do with those skills and you will be surprised by what you are able to come up with.
- Just start somewhere, it is okay dreaming about what fulfilling your purpose but when you find it, you will find that happiness and everything else you wish for follows too. It might be that just by making other people happy is your purpose and that is great, just get started right away.
How To Find your Purpose Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find my divine purpose in life? You have to look for it inside of yourself and find out who you truly are. We all have a dependency on life to help and nurture others and to be kind. There are values in life that if we uphold them we can touch other people’s lives and make a difference in their lives too. If you try different things until you find something that makes you happy and gives you a passion in life. Then you will have found your purpose and from there you can help others to achieve greatness too. We are all interconnected and in life when we feel valued and appreciated we will always do our best, because of our feelings of not letting others down and our herd mentality. So be a leader of friends and family, show them the way to happiness and success and do everything you can to live a great life without excuses.
- How do I find my purpose on Earth? By doing lots of things in life and seeing what you are amazing at. When you become great at something you add value and you can help others. For instance, my mum taught me to cook from a young age. She had the hardest job on the planet by being a stay at home mum but she wanted me to be able to stand on my own two feet. She did a great job and her purpose was to bring me and my brother up to be amazing people with great values and manners. Sometimes we don’t realize our purpose because it seems that other people do not recognize our value. That is why it is really important to surround yourself with like-minded people who will support, encourage, and reward you for who you truly are.
- How do I find my purpose questions? Questions you can ask yourself about purpose are below
- What value do you add to your own life and others?
- What can you help other people do?
- How can you make an impact on other people’s lives?
- What goals and plans do you have for life?
- What makes you happy?
- What are you passionate about?
- What does your ideal life look like?
- What would make you happy?
- How do you find your purpose and happiness? This means different things to everyone but I see it that happiness is a choice in life. When you find your purpose in life and it adds value to other people’s lives then you will feel fulfilled in life. When you know that you are making someone else happy and they are living the life of their dreams, you will feel that you have added value to theirs. The important thing here however is to find yourself first too. Only when you find yourself and your purpose can you start to help others. Happiness will come when you start chasing your dreams and get the rewards and the recognition you need in life. We can’t all feel like we are taken for granted all the time without someone telling us how great we are. In order to receive these comments however you also have to give them. That is why being part of a sports team is essential from a young age, because you learn to work with others to be successful. It is this requirement to be needed that give us our purpose in life. So go out there and find something you are great at and help others become great too. Try different things until you find something that makes you smile when you get out of bed in the morning and gives you a real zest for life too. Stop any excuses and just go out there and do it.
If you would like to know more and need some encouragement on your journey. Then check out my transformation program at https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk It is all about my journey through life and how I found happiness both inside and outside and how you can also learn how to be happier too.
You see I did have everything in life including a purpose, but that purpose was controlled by other people who did not value it. So I made giving kindness and love my purpose, along with writing and setting up this site it has added value to my life and others. When you are adding value to other people’s lives it gives you a warm feeling inside and helps you realize that your purpose might just be to help others along their journey too.
So I wish you all the very best of luck in your future too, Best wishes Scott