I asked myself the question “I don’t know what to do with my life” on several occasions now and came to the same conclusion – Life Is What You Make It – You just need to find out what you have to offer the World and then work out a plan of how to get there.
You see finding out what you want to do in life is down to a couple of things – happiness and rewards. When you find something that you really enjoy doing in life and it gives you a passion then happiness follows.
Once you are in a state of happiness then life takes on a whole new meaning and opens up lots of doors for you. My life has changed a few times now which opened up the question of I don’t know what to do with my life because everything just fell apart.
You can read more about my story and how it can help you live a better life in my change your life transformation program you can find here https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk
Alternatively if you are not sure what to do with your life follow some of my tips below for some inspiration
My top tips on finding what you should or could do with your life
- You need to find out what motivates you. Being motivated about a particular thing can drive you to success. For me after losing 5 stone I love keeping fit and that can involve lots of different activities
- Find out what really makes you smile – smiling is one of the most positive emotions you can have and if you are walking around with your head pointed down to the floor. You need to find something to lift it up
- What is important to you – money, love, health, hobbies? Once you determine which of these aspects would add the most value to your life it is time to put a plan together on how you can achieve it
- Most people are lost in life and don’t know what to do with their lives because boredom sets in. We sit in front of the TV and watch rubbish when we could be out making adventures, starting new passions and hobbies. Once you become motivated about a particular area of your life it can change the way feel dramatically
- Do more of what makes you happy and less of what doesn’t make you happy. I wrote an article on I want do do something with my life you can find here too
- Try lots of different things, we don’t all want to be a Doctor or Lawyer so try different jobs and see which one’s really float your boat then get qualifications in that area if you find that you love doing it
- Spend time with family and friends having a laugh and discussing your future and theirs. A lot of people nowadays have lost the art of communication and it feels like you are on your own. If your family and friends don’t help then join a tribe of people on Twitter or Facebook that are doing similar things
- Don’t waste time just force yourself to make changes. If you don’t know what to do with your life then the last thing you want to do is just there and become unhappy about it
- Go places meet different people and just have an adventure and some fun. Not everything has to cost money so don’t make that your excuse along the way
I do know that the above all sounds very easy when you are unhappy in life but the only person that can change things is you. No one is going to give you a magic pill or hand you a million pounds.
Plus when you see life as a challenge things become exciting because you have something to look forward to all the time.
If you need a little help along the way then join my transformation program where I will help you everyday with a series of videos to improve your life and your lifestyle and you can start straight away.
So I wish you all the very best in your future search for finding happiness in your life best wishes Scott