If you ever wondered how can I change my life and be happy then you are not alone.
Happiness comes from within and once you read our tips below you will be one step closer to understanding how you can find happiness in your life too.
My experience in changing my life was when I lost everything.
My wife decided she just didn’t love me anymore. I was a great husband and a great father but she had got used to me working away and didn’t want me around anymore.
You can find out more about my story if you are interested and how I changed mine and how it can help you at the following link
One thing about getting older is that you have the knowledge and wisdom to be braver and see life for what it is.
When you realise that happiness is nothing more than an illusion we create for ourselves, it is so much easier to find it. So follow my tips below
My top tips on how can I change my life and be happy
- You have to stop thinking you are unhappy first and foremost. A lot of the time we concentrate on what is wrong in our lives and not what is right.
- We have to look to the future and whilst things may seem difficult know it is in everybody’s power to change their lives to one that is more fitted to your lifestyle
- First and foremost identify which parts of your life you are unhappy with and which parts you are happy with
- Work out what you think might make the parts you are unhappy with better. After all we are all should live a happy life and this is the start
- Make a plan on how you think you can achieve these things and start to head towards them.. It could be that you are lonely because you are single. So join a dating site and start meeting people. I met my beautiful wife on a dating site and she is the one I have been looking for all my life
- If you are not happy in your job then look at ways that you can change this. A new career direction, a new employee or something that will get you out of that environment
- Play positive music that makes you happy not sad stuff that makes you cry or reminds you of your unhappiness. There is a great article here on happiness by Tony Robbins
- Think about changing your lifestyle completely you can find out more information in this article here
- Hang around with people that make you laugh and encourage you to do well in life. We all have a certain skill in our lives it is just trying to find it and then find like minded people to share it with that is the difficult part
- Do things that are fun and make you feel good. It is no good sitting around watching television all the time. Take your plan on things to change and actively start doing something
- Hug your friends, support them, be interested in what they are doing, spread love everywhere and put a smile on your face. It is amazing what happens when you just smile at other people for no reason. You also never know who you might meet that could add massive value to your life
- Look at the bright side of things. As an example I know my wife left me to open up a part of my life to my new beautiful lady that I deserved. Once I was over the all the bad feelings it is good to look back and see why these things happen in the first place
- Everything is temporary until you choose to change it. You are in control of your life no one else. So dream big and do what you deserve in life. Anyone can have anything in this life if you try hard enough to find it
- Get out in the fresh air and enjoy the countryside. Give your thoughts some clarity about who you are and what you want in life. What you think you deserve and how you can achieve it. There is a good article here on achieving success
- Wake up one morning and just decide enough is enough and this is the day you are going to make a change. You are going to take control of your life you are going to be happy. Life is going to be full of fun
- Learn to forgive – forgiving is not forgetting. Do not hold onto the past because it affects the paths that you take in the future. Your path should always be based on your feelings not in the pain caused by the past
- Just because one person treated you badly does not mean that everyone is like that. Give everyone the opportunity to prove their worth to you before making judgements
- Get yourself on a holiday and away from the day to day crap you are taking. If you cannot afford it go camping somewhere local but just go and clear your mind
- We are social animals and should be surrounded by others. If you are on your own try and get out and meet people. If you lack confidence introducing yourself join a club and just have a go. Confidence is built from within and you have nothing to lose from trying
- Try your best at everything you do. If you give everything your all you at least can walk away being proud of yourself and the work that you have put in
Everything sounds easy when you are down and depressed and sometimes you know what you should be doing you just can’t bring yourself to do it.
Life will only get better though and you will only find happiness when you force yourself to do it. For every little step you take moving forward you are getting one step closer to where you want to be.
So as long as you make a conscious effort to change you will find happiness. If you are struggling for the motivation then join my transformation program and let me help and guide you along the way.
Wishing you all the very best for your future of happiness
Best wishes Scott