How to be happy in life is the question for today and my initial answer is stop trying to make other people happy and concentrate on your own happiness instead. There are loads of other tips and tricks I have on how to stay positive and live the life of your dreams so keep reading to find out more.
If you haven’t yet heard of the law of attraction then also make sure that you read this article and my story around how it worked for me and how I live a fulfilled and happy life by following the rules of the Universe.
My top tips on how to be happy in life
- First and foremost you have to look after your own happiness first and foremost and that involves living for yourself. When you are happy everyone around you will be happy too. It is a known fact that when you are in a negative state you create negativity around you but when you are in a positive state you attract positivity around you.
- Tell your partner you adore them and remember the days when you fell in love and recreate them. Love is a great feeling of happiness and you and your partner need to show each other how much you still love each other.
- Give your kids or friends a hug and tell them how happy you are to see them. Hugs are great for making you feel great and will put a massive smile on your kids and friends faces for the day too. We all need a little love now and again.
- If you are just learning how to be happy again after recent events that have left you feeling drained and you don’t know what to do with your life. Then just take a deep breath and know that one day everything will get better.
- Try and have a positive outlook on life. Work out what you want to do with your life and set a plan to achieving it. Then everyday you can take one step forwards to having the life you really want.
- Dream big and keep dreaming, then put plans in place to achieve those dreams. It doesn’t matter how ridiculous they sound, work out a way to do them.
- Smile at people and have conversations with people you don’t know. Be open and flambouyant, we are social creatures and happiness comes when you are sharing moments with others.
- Be kind to others and offer them help. Sometimes just giving someone a simple hand with something , can give you the rewards of gratuity and it all comes back on you again at some point too.
- Blast off your favourite music and just dance around like no one is looking.
- Work out at the gym and join some classes. Bring the fun to you and enjoy every minute of it.
- Get out in the big wide world and have a massive adventure.
- Organize a party or get together with your friends and family. Just make sure they help you tidy up afterwards.
- Go and spend some money on yourself and get yourself looking all glam, handsome or beautiful.
- Go down the pub and meet the locals and have a chat. You really do meet some interesting people doing this.
- Rid your life of negativity. Don’t get involved with moaning and groaning about things. Get up and sort out any negative issues that need resolving.
- Keep yourself busy with stuff that you really enjoy doing so the mind doesn’t take over with negative thoughts.
- Plan things you want to do this year. Next year, look at holidays, houses whatever will give you something to aim for and achieve in life.
- Do things that you get rewarded for. When people thank us or reward us for our efforts it is amazing how good you feel about the situation afterwards.
- Join an event like a marathon or something that will get you looking forward to the day.
- Bounce out of bed in the morning with a smile on yourself and get out in the World and spread happiness to everyone else you meet.
- Happiness can be viral when you walk around smiling, try smiling at others and see the look on their face and you will get lots of smiles back.
- Realize all our thoughts are just thoughts. When a negative one pop’s in, push it out as fast as you can with a positive one.
So they are my top tips on how to be happy in life but if you would like to know more and would love some help on your way then check out my transformation program https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk
In the program you will see how I turned a life of unhappiness into the life of my dreams using nothing more than spreading kindness and love to others, staying positive and keeping moving forward.
You see happiness really is a choice and you have to keep in mind that when you think bad things they tend to happen. Once you abide by this rule it is so much easier to stay happier in life because the alternative is to remain stagnant and unhappy and no one really wants that.
So get out there and live life and be you and enjoy every minute of it. Wishing you all the very best in your future Scott.