“What to do with my life” boy what a question right. You are sitting there confused, peed off thinking damn life should be better than this. What exactly am I going to do with my life. It is a question that we all ask ourselves sometimes when we think life should be better than it is.
Now the image above may seem insignificant but when a plant grows, it knows it is going to grow into a healthy big tree. In our lives however we are asked from an early age what would you like to do when you grow up. For most of us we just don’t know and what happens is the years fly by and we still don’t what to do with our lives we just know we want more.
So the steps below will work you through my tips on how you can find a living that you will happy with.
My Top Tips on What To Do With My Life
- In this day and age you can do anything that you want to. We live in a digital age where it is possible to learn anything and also use technology to our advantage. There are millionaire teenagers nowadays just from making YouTube videos.
- Find something that you are passionate about or you have an interest in. Then learn more about it and if you decide it really does float your boat then use the law of attraction to help you find out how to turn it into a living. Sounds mysterious right? But when you put a plan together on what you want to achieve in life you will get there.
- Think about all the things that make you happy. If something makes you happy then it is something worth pursuing. If that turns into an interest, you can do something like blog about it just like this blog you are reading. I love writing and I love helping people so sharing your message is a great way of finding out what you want to do with your life.
- Think big and dream big. You really are capable of doing anything you want to. You just need guidance and help from the right people to motivate you to get there. Dreams are great but you also have to take action on them to see things through.
- Get out there and have an adventure in life. Life really is for living and you really do only get one chance. Do something exciting, something that gives you a rush, something that makes you go omg that was amazing. Having something to look forward to will motivate you in ways that will carry you through any darker times in your life.
- Spend time with friends and have a laugh. We really are social animals and should be getting lots of conversations going to fill your brain with ideas and also lots of laughter.
- You don’t have to earn lots of money to be happy in your living. Materialistic things will make you happy for a short time but the things in life that matter and will fulfill your life are, giving love, hugs, sharing adventures, achieving goals and dreams. When you achieve things in life you are getting rewarded for your actions and we all need a pat on the back sometimes to make us feel great. When was the last time you did something and went WOW did I really do that? Yeah when you accomplish things in life it really does feel great.
- Stop watching the tv and make a plan for your life. Work out where you want to go, what you want to do. What does your ideal life look like? When you work that out, visual it, see it clearly in your mind and then go for it.
- Motivate yourself to do the things you want to. We can all have times where we sit on our bums and don’t feel like doing anything but when you get up with a clear mind and get on with things, it motivates you to do more.
- Join the gym and some classes and get fit and healthy. When you are fit you want to do more, you want to have challenges in life. Whilst this may be a personal goal it will definitely help in motivating you to find out what to do with your life.
- Get out walking and think clearly about your life. What do you like, what could be improved, what do you want? Walking adds great clarity to your thinking and with a clear mind everything will come to you about what you want and how you can achieve it.
- Stop making any excuses. I’ll do it when, I’ll do it tomorrow, things will be better when. This will just delay you on your path. Have a do it now attitude and strive to have what you want in life.
- You are just as good as everyone else, never let anyone tell you any different. If you want to do something, go and do it. Do not listen to others that try and hold you back. The World loves a trier and even if you fail at it, eventually you will find your path.
- Doing something is better than nothing. Try lots of things, volunteer for jobs and see what they are like. Hang around with different people and groups until you find something that you really love to do over and over.
- Stay positive, you might know today what you want to do with your life but tomorrow is a new day. Keep focused on finding out what your “why” is and in a moment of glory it will come to you.
So there you go my top tips on how to find out what you can do with your life. I put together my transformation program you can find here https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk it is purposely built to help you and guide you through transforming your life.
I have been in your shoes and to this day I have only just found my “why”. Whether it leads to anything or not is not the point. I am motivated to help others become the best they can be. I love doing it and it drives me everyday to spread my message and if I only help a couple of people improve their life then I have done my job.
What I do know is that if you really want to change your life, only you can do it. You control your thoughts, you control your actions and no one will come and motivate you to do it. But if you really want to change your life then the World is your oyster, because you will become one of the achievers in life and you will get what you want if you want it bad enough.
So I wish you all the very best in journey through life and finding your “why” too. All my best wishes Scott