The law of attraction can be an amazing phenomenon when used correctly and when you understand that it is a collection of things that get you what you want in life, then you can use it to your advantage.
Yes some of it is universal attraction and some of it is common sense. When you embrace it and use the tips below then you too will have a further understanding of why it works and how it can work for you.
There is so much information out there about the law of attraction and the secret and I have read pretty much every book there is out there on this subject. My first set of books was by Abraham Hicks and Esther Hicks. The main points you can take from them in order to live an abundant life is to ask the universe what you want rather than concentrate on what you don’t want.
The secret book was written by Rhonda Byrne and is another adaptation of the concepts and is linked into the secret movie. Both are well worth a read and a watch as Rhonda takes her own concepts and reinforces them in a slightly different way.
Bob Proctor has also produced several books and training programs on the laws of the universe and has some great concepts on how to succeed in life.
From my perspective all of the above are great reads to get into the understanding of the way in which the law of attraction can be applied in to your life. My concepts which I discuss more below very much concentrate on common sense and the power of the subconscious mind, so keep reading for details.
The law of attraction book will teach you how to manifest, what the rules of attraction are and the concepts of ask and it is given. The basics without going into too much detail at this point is that if you ask the universe for what you want then the universe will give it you. Now this doesn’t mean asking it for a ferrari and one will magically appear. It is more that when you have a path in life that you are determined to get too, then you will achieve your goals, which I will discuss in more detail below.
The Power Of The Subconscious Mind
Now where I start is making a point that the subconscious mind is the most powerful thing that we have. We have roughly 60,000 to 80,000 thoughts per day and I bet you that if you tried to recall any of them you would only be able to think of a few things. However your mind is constantly processing information around you that you aren’t even aware of.
This is part of where anxiety kicks in also because we are unaware of what is happening in our subconscious minds. Our minds however are assessing every situation we are in, at that point in time. As an example see below of what our minds process
- What you are wearing today
- What you are doing today
- How is everyone feeling around you
- Will I hit traffic on the way to work
- Will I miss the bus
- Who is that they look a little weird
- Have I done everything I need to
- I hope that bill doesn’t arrive today
- I’m going on holiday next week have I packed everything
That is just a glimpse of what we might think in a quick idea. However, all of these thoughts that get processed every day tell your mind what you think of these given situations. So if you get up every morning and say I hate my job, life is crap, I am bored, I have no hope, I am unhappy, I am nervous, I am anxious. Then all you are doing is subconsciously telling your mind that the above is real and the more you tell it negative things the more unhappy it becomes, the more scared it becomes and when the situation rerises that brings out this emotion your mind says you are supposed to feel this way.
Strange concept isn’t it that through our own thoughts that we can make anything happen as we can convince ourselves of anything good or bad. Most of this is through education, I have had tattoos from a very young age and in those days they were frowned upon and people would think you were a scally or rough as houses, nowadays they are generally accepted as the rich and famous have them. However those people that were educated through conversation that tattoos make someone unapproachable will need to be proved wrong in order to change their perception.
This is where I see the law of attraction coming into things as when you overlook your education, you are open minded in your view of people, things and general life then it opens many more doors for you. It is a process of lots of things that lead to a state where the question how to be happy also comes into play. I also put my own transformation program together that you can follow that discusses all the steps you need to take in order to find happiness in life you can find it here https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk
So the next question is how use the law of attraction to your advantage
- Realize that life is what you make it and that you are entitled to have anything you want in life. Also realize that things are not given to you, you have to go and seek them then work out a pathway to obtaining what you want.
- Once you know what you want, then you can start to attract things to you. So as an example this is what worked for me. I wanted a new car but couldn’t afford it at the time. I walked past this beautiful Jaguar Xe R Sport and thought I want one of those. I looked on the internet and there was one very close to me I fell in love with. I phoned up and enquired and the guy asked me to put down a deposit on it. I waited for days thinking how could I possibly afford this, then the next minute I got a new job offer which allowed me to afford the monthly payments. Now part of this was the law of attraction bringing what I wanted, the other part was the fact I was actively seeking new jobs which enable the law of attraction to bring me an option of buying the car.
- Keep your mind occupied with positive thoughts and what you want to achieve in life. Do not waste your thoughts or your life processing negative information. The only way to stop negative thought patterns is to do positive things.
- Positive things, often come with rewards and recognition. As children we are given rewards and recognition, gold stars, badges and trophies but when we get older our reward system changes. So if you are working in a job where no one says thank you, there is no way to move upwards, it is generally like groundhog day, then you need to change it. Have you ever done something for someone and they haven’t thanked you? Yeah makes you feel like “why did I bother” and next time you will regret helping them. Rewards are really important in life.
- When manifesting what you want, have a clear view of what you want. You may not know specifically what that is but you if you want a better job, imagine yourself in the ideal job and then just apply for everything. This is what happened to me. I got made redundant after 20 years, just as I had moved into a new home. The stress could have been unbearable if I thought negatively about the situation, but I didn’t I applied for every job out there, took long walks and was positive that a new job would come my way and it did. Also since that point I have no longer dedicated myself to my employer and believe that if you are unhappy in your job change it and I have numerous times since. These things will not happen though if you are not openly looking in the first place.
- You have to be proactive in life. If you have a bill pay it, if there is something stressing you – deal with it, if you have jobs to do do them. Have a do it now attitude and this will clear your mind so you have clarity and can think clearly about your goals instead of thinking jeez I’ve got this to do , this bill has come in, what am I going to do. If you pile things up you will end up stressing and hence think negatively.
- Never question yourself about things, have a clear path for every decision you make and stand by your decision. If you live to regret it later then just move on and see it as a learning curve.
- You won’t get anywhere in life without failing, if you learn to accept failure then it becomes a habit to keep trying. The law of attraction will eventually help you succeed but you have to stay consistent with yourself to manifest what you want and need.
- Consistency is key. When you visualize what you want, keep striving to achieve it and never ever give up because eventually you will get there. Most of us lose patience along the way on achieving what we want we are so close but then fall at the last hurdle.
- Life is not about treating others how you would like to be treated but more about treating people with respect. If you are nasty to someone, expect someone to be nasty to you, if you shout at your kids – expect them to shout back to you. Most behaviours we can control ourselves by being kind, considerate and compassionate towards others. There is no point complaining about the way you are treated if you don’t treat people well yourself.
- Believe that you can and you will. If you tell yourself numerous times you can’t do something you are setting barriers in your subconscious mind that are then very difficult to overcome. So just give everything a go and then make a decision whether you can or can’t do it.
- Understand that you control your own thoughts. If you constantly tell yourself there will be a negative outcome to something then the likely hood is there will be. This is where the law of attraction will help you if you stay positive in every situation.
- Just because something doesn’t work first and foremost, keep dreaming, keep visualizing and keep on that path. Do not let anyone let you stray away from your desires and your destiny.
- Help others and they will help you too. The universe has a habit of paying you back with kindness so always seek to help others where and when you can.
- dream as big as you can can, keep dreaming and dreaming until you work hard enough to get what you want in life.
- Learn how to stop negative thinking in its tracks.
- Keep smiling, do everything you can to put a smile on your face. Smiling and laughter is the best emotion ever along with hugs and cuddles. We are social animals and should always look on the brighter side of laugh. Move away from miserable people who only bring you down to their level.
So those are my top tips on making the law of attraction work for you and my transformation program will really help you get there. The biggest impact the law of attraction has ever had me however is meeting my new wife. Check out the details below to find out how uncanny this situation was.
You see one day my ex wife just decided to leave me, no arguments, no conversation, just didn’t want me anymore. So I at the time I didn’t know what to do with my life as everything fell apart.
I did the honorable thing and gave her the money to move into a new house along with my daughter as this was her wish. That left me on my own sad, lonely and not sure what to do. So I decided to record my journey in my transformation program and I set out on a path to use the law of attraction to get me what I wanted.
There I was sat in my conservatory one night looking out into the clouds thinking what do I really want. Well I love being around people so I thought right I need to meet someone new and this was my requirement of them below
- They had to be beautiful so I could wake up in the morning and tell them just how beautiful they were.
- They had to love children
- They had to be athletic and go to the gym
- They had to be at least 5ft 5
- They had to have great legs 🙂
- They had to understand how the law of attraction works. This was paramount as neither of my ex wives were really very positive about life.
- They had to be a great laugh
- They had to be able to communicate and talk about anything
- They had to be caring
- She had to be able to do the splits. Don’t know why I mentioned this lol
- They had to be like Wonder Woman
Then I wrote all this down and even put a vision board together of all these requirements. When I went to bed at night I would read it over and over. I joined a dating site (you see this is the common sense bit) you have to do something first on your path to let the law of attraction manifest what you need. Otherwise wonder woman was not just going to walk into my life.
I went out on a few dates and to be honest it nearly put me off. The ladies had not really told the truth in their profiles and I had to let let them down and tell them I wasn’t interested. I am not very good at this and felt really bad. So I paused my profile and gave up for a few months.
Then I went on holiday with my kids and I had broken my wrist at the time from a mountain biking accident. It was a great holiday but something was missing, I didn’t have anyone to share the memories with. So on the last night of the holiday I was sat outside with a beer and thought I would open my profile again and give it one last shot.
I emailed this lady because she just sounded to good to be true. She came back to me straight away and we got on like a house on fire. We met and oh my she blew me away and we both fell head over heels in love with each other.
One night I was telling her the story of me writing everything down and wishing for someone just like her and that all my dreams had come true. The next thing she pulled out her keys and had a “wonder woman” keyring attached to it she used to give her strengh when she was down. That is when I really realized that when you want something badly enough, that you can see it and breather it the Law Of Attraction really will bring it to you.
As of today I am getting married to the most beautiful person on the planet on the 14th March 2020. So my advice to you is always stay positive, be kind, be inspirational, be happy, work hard, play hard and the law of attraction will work for you too.
Be good kind people and all my best wishes for your future Scott