To me starting the day in a good way is the only way to go. If you set yourself up by getting out of bed on the right side then the rest of the day will go however you want it too.
There is nothing worse than waking up in a bad mood or being with someone who is in a bad mood too. I did a video on my morning routine you can find here if you want to know how I start the day.
Here are my top tips on waking up in the morning
- Take your time waking up. if you have a partnet give them a massive cuddle and a kiss tell them they look amazing. Give them a tickle on the back and spend some quality time with each other before starting the day.
- Jump out of bed energized thinking about what the day holds for you. Remembering that the power of mind controls the way you think. I did a good video on the power of the mind you can find here .
- If you wake up in a bad mood thinking that you can’t stand going to work, you hate your homelife or whatever it is. That is the way you are going to feel. If you are not enjoying your work then watch this video.
- Put a smile on your face. When you look in the mirror go darn it I look good today. Even if you are aware you might have an extra greay hair or you look battered from the day before. You need to look at yourself and think darn I look good.
- Put some good music on that will get your heart pumping as you brush your teeth and wiggle your bum to your favourite tune.
- Say gooood moorrniiing to your kids even if they jump on your head at 4am they are just really pleased to see you and the time doesn’t last long when there young. So enjoy every moment of it.
- Turn of any bad news on the tv in fact switch the tv off altogether and sit down with your partner and your family and have a chat about the day ahead.
- If you are on your own write down your plans for the day. If you haven’t got any then make some. We all need to have someething to look forward to at the end of a hard day so get yourself a hobby and do something different today.
- Read this article on how to make the most out of everyday
- Say hi to someone on the way to work and have a chat with them. A lot of the time we have lost the art of communication and sometimes you will meet some awesome people if you just give them a smile and engage in conversation. Watch this video for inspiration.
- Happiness really is a choice. I know I have been in the deepest darkest places and once you let unhappiness conquer your thoughts it consumes you quicker than an elephant sucking up a peanut. That is why you have to put a smile on your face. If you don’t everything around you will just suck in more and more unhappiness. Check out this video about the law of attraction for how this theory works.
I hope all the above helps you to smile throughout the day. I know what it is like to live a life where you are under valued, unhappy and feels like it is going nowhere.
I also understand how difficult it is to change your attitude and your lifestyle so that you actually enjoy everyday. I went through hard times myself and as part of that I video’d my journey on how I found the life of my dreams. It will help you too and all you have to do is join me by watching the videos in my change your life transformation program you can find here. https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk
I hope you have a wicked day, life and wish you every success in the future Scott