“How to change” what a question and you will no doubt find a thousand answers. But change comes to us all as we experience new things, new people, new jobs, new families and adapting to those environments do often cause for change to the way you deal with things.
The thing is though is you do not need to change who you are or what you believe in. This might sound contrary to what you are thinking but if you think you need to change to make someone happy, make someone love you, or just change your behavior because you have a trait you don’t like, then you need to adjust your mindset and not change who you are.
What is the difference? People can change but it is mainly down to being educated and environment. For instance it is really hard for a prisoner to change his background when being educated because he is still surrounded by other prisoners with a different mindset.
However if you educate a soldier to be the best soldier on the planet and he is surrounded by like minded people then he can change the way he is to adapt to his surroundings.
Now when I say that you need to change your mindset and not yourself. What I am referring to is other people’s opinions and quite often or not you can never change that. If they are mean to you or don’t like you it is always going to be very difficult to win them over.
By accepting these things however your mindset changes to understand that their opinion does not add value to yours and you can treat them normally without being undermined by their perception of you.
Deep down we all have our own personalities and are all very special in our own way. Most of the way we see things in life are through education and environment. Which is why some dogs are vicious through training and the same breed with a loving home is a big dafty.
So here are my top tips on how to change if you want to
- If you feel that you need to change anything it has to be because you want it to change and not because other people need you to. Unless you recognize the need to change then there is no point thinking about it.
- People are cruel and may tell you that you are not good at something or some other evil things but if they add no value to your life do not listen to them.
- Everyone will thrive in life with the right education and the right environment. So surround yourself with people that love you and support you for what you are. Anyone that is critical for no reason at all, get rid of from your life.
- Sometimes we don’t need to change we just need to treat people in a slightly different way. For instance if you know that something really annoys someone and you keep doing it they are going to get mad with you so change is good here in that you recognize it and stop doing it.
- If you have an addiction then you very well might need to change. You should see this as a positive however and surround yourself again around people that really want to quit the addiction. Not necessarily people who are living through it, but people that have conquered it and give you the view that you can overcome anything.
- Sometimes we are just stressed so learning to deal with this and anxiety can sometimes lead to change. meaning that you change your habits, so you are not rushing around, leaving things to last minute, letting things build up etc. These positive changes learning to relax and change the situation are normally good improvements to your lifestyle. I put together my transformation program to help you with issues just like this you can check it out here https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk
- There are other things that might need to change and you might be a bit lazy and need some motivation too. That is cool and if you don’t know what to do with your life then check out this article.
- Change is good sometimes. I quite often look at myself and think what could I do to improve myself. I could be more patient, I could tell my wife and kids I love them more. When you recognize things that you can improve about yourself then this allows you to be happy again. It really is empowering when you can self criticize yourself and change yourself for the better.
- We aren’t all right and sometimes hanging out with different people can make you see things from a completely different point of view. These types of things through education make you change naturally as you move through life as your perception of things change too.
- When you take responsibility for your own life and don’t let others opinions, moods etc upset you. Life is so much easier being responsible for your own feelings and then not having to change yourself you just deal with others as you need to.
- There are times however you might want to change because you want a better job, more money and all that good stuff and that is great. Just stay consistent get with people that encourage you to do well and share your dreams with them.
So they are my top tips about how to change if you want to. Please do feel free to check out my transformation program because life is so much easier when you look at it from a completely different perspective.
If you are kind, give love and help others then it is difficult for others to criticize you anyway and as I’ve said when you know its not you then you don’t have to change. Just adapt to the people around you and know that you are doing the best you can.
Wishing you all the best in your search for a prosperous life. Best wishes Scott