“What can I do today?” That is the question and if you are sitting at home board then we have loads of ideas for you to do today.
Take life by the cahoona’s and get out there and have some fun with our tips.
Here are my top tips on what you can do today
What can I do today ideas
- Get outside in the big outdoors Most of us live somewhere close to a big park. Mountain or somewhere where we can just get out in the fresh air and have some fun. I remember when I was a child we used to play soldiers in the woods but as an adult I guess you think you cannot do these things but guess what you can.
- If you love animals If you are a dog lover have a browse around your local area and see if there are any dog homes where they offer dog walking. This is a great option if you cannot have your own dog and you will be doing them a massive favor along with getting outside in the fresh air.
- Get down the pub and have some lunch If you have a local that is booming with atmosphere get yourself down there and socialize a bit. It is great meeting new people and there are normally some funny characters in your locals.
- Get out some board games If you have the family sitting around, get them off their phones and do the good old fashioned board game thingy. Kids love the interaction and at least it will get them off their tech for a while.
- Volunteer for something There are loads of needy people out there that could do with your help with something. Think about the elderly people local to you, could they do with some company? I bet they could and old people are great for telling stories and running back in history. So go and visit someone today and help them out.
- Check out my transformation program If you are stuck in the house and board then check out my transformation program at https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk
That will keep you entertained for a bit and if you don’t know what to do with your life either check out this article here
- Visit friends or family When was the last time you had a real good laugh with your friends or family. Sometimes we are just too busy for a proper catch up so take the time now to see who is about for a laugh while your thinking about what can I do today.
- If you are single Join a dating app and get yourself out there. Yes there are some weirdo’s and crazy people out there but there are also some amazing people just looking for love and company too. I met my wife on there and couldn’t be happier.
- Hit the gym Stop making excuses about getting fit and get out there and join the gym. Get into some classes and meet new people and friends whilst getting fit at the same time.
- Read some books Get yourself down the library or pull out some books you have. Education is really important and indulging in a good book is great for the imagination and you will pass the time quickly.
- Plan your future out If you are asking the question I don’t know what I want then it might be a good idea to start seeing where you want to go in life. Write down everything that makes you happy and you are interested in and set some goals on how you can get there.
- Get some retail therapy Everyone knows spending money feels good. Go and treat yourself to some new things and get spending.
- See what’s on locally Have a look in the paper and see if there are any local events going on that you can go too. Just getting out and about away from the tv is always a good idea.
- If it’s raining Go puddle jumping and sliding in the mud. I used to have the most fun with my kids. The wife wasn’t happy the state they came back in but it was so funny just goofing around and getting wet.
- Put on a good film or go to the cinema A great film can keep you captured for hours and stop the boredom from setting in. Watch a good comedy to get you laughing and raise a smile on your face.
- Put on your best tunes Sometimes just blasting out your favorite tunes and dancing away in the front room or your bedroom is enough to put a smile on your face and keep you busy.
- Decorate Go and get some paint and brighten up your walls. Not normally expensive and you can transform your place into a new habit with some lovely colours.
- Get cleaning If your really bored blitz the house, you’ll get in some good exercise the place will be dazzling and you will have earned some rest for your lunch out or your film on the sofa.
- Don’t sit in all day on your computer Sitting in all day and doing nothing is the worse thing you can do. Waiting for people to message you back, or flicking on FB or insta looking for something interesting. You will just be bored and unhappy and won’t enjoy it very much. So get outside and have some fun and get yourself smiling.
- Make a decision Don’t confuse yourself with too many things to do. Just choose something that will float your boat and get out there doing something.
So there you go when you ask what you can do next time you have loads of options to go for. Life really is about having fun and enjoying every minute of it.
Whenever you get board just get out there and do something. Doesn’t matter what it is just keep yourself busy and smiling.
I hope you enjoyed this article and I wish you all the very best for your day. Best wishes Scott