If you are sitting at home bored and thinking what should I do with my life. Then you are asking the right question. Often or not many of us really don’t know what to do with our lives.
After all when your 16 and choosing a career do you really know that you want to become a Doctor, Lawyer, Psychologist etc..? I personally don’t think you do in the majority of cases. But what I do know and what I can help with is finding happiness in your life so when you ask the question what should I do with my life that you take these tips into consideration first and foremost.
Here are my top tips on changing your life for the better
- Always think about what makes you happy first and foremost and don’t ever think you are stuck with the first idea that comes to mind. We live in a connected World were you can find education on any topic at any time and therefore don’t restrict yourself to a single job type as you might find you hate it.
- Try different jobs with different companies. Often or not it is not about the job itself but more the people you work with, the comradery, fun and the results you get. So whilst one company may be a bit crappy another company in the same job could just be amazing.
- Life is about happiness, it’s not about sitting there wasting your time making excuses. We can have anything we want in life if we are only willing to follow a path to get there. If you want to change your life and become a better person then check out this article I did here How Can I Change My Life And Become A Better Person
- Find a passion that you are interested in and something that really makes you want to do it day in and day out. Being passionate about your work really is paramount in having a sustainable and fulfilling lifestyle. It might not always be achieve able but you can change your paths whenever you need too.
- Dream as big as you can. Sit down and think every day about what you want out of life. It will probably start of with materialistic things like I want a nice car, a nice house, a big family, lots of vacations. But once you work out what is important to you then you can work out how you can go and get it.
- Remember that kindness pays and when you are kind to people you will be surprised at what opportunities can present themselves to you. Many business owners now want people who are passionate, hard working and client orientated rather than just someone with qualifications. Having conversations with people you don’t know in the pub or walking down the street can lead to interesting adventures I promise you.
- Just try loads of things and see what really puts a smile on your face. I really do think life is so much easier when you are generally happy anyway. When you look at things with a positive outlook everything else just seems to come together and fits into place.
- Write everything down that you would like to change about your life and what you can do to have the biggest impact first and foremost.
- Learn to say yes to the right people more and no to the wrong people and surround yourself with people who support your views and future .
- Stay away from negativity as it is so easy to get pulled into other people’s troubles and before you know it you are complaining about life with them and joining their club. This is your life and if you do dream big I promise you wishes will come true.
- Look at everything around you and see how big the World is. There is opportunity everywhere. Just be you and find your talent or interests and go out there and show the World what you have to offer.
- Help others to get to where they want to be and by actively encouraging them to do well and supporting them you will get the same back yourself.
- Just enjoy life for what it is. Create laughter everywhere you go and have fun. Don’t let all the noise and the troubles make you think that your life needs changing. Recognize the position you are in might need improving but you can always afford to have a laugh with your friends and family even when things don’t seem that great.
- Believe that you can have a great life, that you deserve a great life. The only limitations are the thoughts you have that stop you from doing what you really want to do. Don’t let others persuade you otherwise either it is amazing how jealous people can become of others, especially when they see you succeeding in life.
So they are my tips on the question what should I do with my life and believe me I constantly ask myself the same question all the time.
I have worked out a system though that keeps me on top of my game and the anxiety and stress of having a good life at bay. It is a set of daily videos that can help you change your life too by changing your perception and living life. So please do feel free to join me at this link https://changeyourlifeforever.co.uk
Wishing you all the best of luck in your life adventure Scott