Today I was sitting in my conservatory and thought about everyone out there that is thinking what can I do to change my life.
So I thought I would give you the answer that helped me change my life and will hopefully help you too.
You see sometimes in life we are forced to make changes because that is the way our lives were meant to go. Other times we are meant to make changes but find it difficult to do so.
Most of us are scared of making changes and change is resistant in all of us to some degree, but when you learn to embrace it life takes on a new meaning.
I talk about this and many more subjects in my 60 day transformation program that you can find here.
Life can be difficult and it can be hard but can you imagine how good you would feel if you were in charge of your own life.
That you weren’t scared of making changes if you thought that your life would change for the better as a result of making changes.
Well let me tell you when you embrace life an adventure then you learn to take all the bad times on the chin because you know that each small step will get you closer to your dreams.
Let’s talk about how you can change your life starting today with these tips
- Change is necessary in all our lives, no matter how big or small we all need to look at how our lives can be improved in little ways.
- When we look at our lives and see whether we are happy or not there are normally always little things you can do to improve. The important thing is acting on these before they become a major issue in your life and start to eat you up inside
- Change is only scary when it is unplanned. I wrote more examples about this in this article here. When you plan a change however it can be a really motivating experience when that change comes to fruition
- No matter how big that change is if you are unhappy you need to change it. Most people make radical changes based on emotions and responses when the time isn’t right. Always take the time to find clarity in your thoughts before making the decision to make a major change.
- Happiness comes in life when you look at changing your life to one that suits your lifestyle. Which means not compromising, so if you are feeling that you are not you in your life, you need to find out who you are and what will inspire you to smile everyday
- You have to make a conscious effort to stop complaining about your life and do something about it. So many times we all complain and things never get better, then they build up and build up until we explode
- Make a conscious decision to concentrate on the happy things in your life and how you can do more of them. It is easier to be happy and grateful for what you have than to think your whole life is a complete mess
- Keep it simple, don’t make drastic changes in your life without weighing up the pro’s and con’s about making the change. Once you reach an informed decision you will feel better about implementing the plan to get there
- Keep family and friends close. Discuss your dreams with them, surround yourself with people who care and support your decisions. Get rid of the nay sayers because they are not their dreams they are yours
- Know that when you make a conscious effort to change your life that once you start on that path then the jigsaw puzzle will build itself slowly for you from the outside in
- Never be scared, facing our fears gives us so much power in life and when we can look at a situation and know we are going to come out on top is such a powerful feeling. You will never look back once you start to make positive changes in every aspect of your life
- It is only you that can really do this, no one else can give you the confidence or the determination to move forward. Take a big deep breath in knowing that you are doing the right thing to set yourself free
I know it all sounds easy but it is a step by step approach that you have to take when looking at making major changes to your life.
Additional tips you can use to change your life for the better
- Treat life like you have to fight for it. If you were backed into a corner and had nowhere to go you would soon come out fighting. Work out what your life is worth and how you can make it great
- Pluck up the courage and fight the anxiety that is holding you back. If you believe you can do something you will find a way to do it.
- You are great no matter what anyone else says. Recognising this will change your life – we are all special and we all have a purpose in life. Find yours and reap the rewards as your life unfolds around you
- Force a smile throughout your day, spread love and kindness to others, help people. This will take your mind off your problems and the law of reciprocity will kick in and reward you
- Don’t worry about whether the changes will work out just believe they will and envisage how great life will be once the changes take place
- Work hard at it and stay consistent and see this as an adventure not a challenge. From this day forward you are going to become great and your life and everything around you will change in response to your positive nature
So everything I have said above is hard to implement but when you get it right life gets good. I have had so many troubled times and continue to have but I have found true love in my life and am grateful for everyday that passes.
But don’t be the person that looks back on life and regrets it, do something about changing it today and your new life will be just amazing and the one you deserve.
If you haven’t joined my transformation program yet think about it as I am there everyday through 60 videos to give you the encouragement you need to turn your life around to one that is full of adventure and fun.
Wishing you all the very best in your future
Best wishes Scott
If you didn’t find everything you were looking for on this page about what can I do to change my life you can search again here
If you enjoy watching videos you can also find some useful ideas by clicking here